7 x Nights
Monday to Monday
|Winter||03 Jan – 11 April||£1,050|
|Easter||11 April – 25 April||£1,250|
|Spring||25 April – 27 May||£ 1,295|
|Early Summer||27 May – 17 June||£1,350|
|Mid Summer||17 June – 1 July||£1,400|
|High Summer||1 July – 2 September||£1,600|
|Early Autumn||02 Sept – 30 September||£1,250|
|Autumn||30 Sept – 14 October||£1,150|
|Half Term||14 October – 28 October||£1,400|
|Early Winter||28 October – 16 December||£1,050|
|Christmas & New Year||16 December – 6 January||£1,500|
Terms and conditions
- The Price Includes: Fresh bed linen, duvets, towels, fire bowl brazier/ barbecue, electricity and heating/hotwater.
- Booking Period: Weekly bookings run from Friday to Friday and occasionally we offer weekend bookings from Friday to Monday, additional nights may be booked, if available. The lodge will be available from 4.00 pm on the day of arrival (or earlier by prior arrangement) and must be vacated by 10.00am on the day of departure.
- Deposit: A 50% non-returnable deposit will be required when booking. If booking within eight weeks of the holiday the total holiday cost will be required. Short breaks to be paid in full on booking.
- Final Payment: The full balance of the total holiday cost is payable at least eight weeks prior to arrival.
- Cancellation: We recommend Holiday Cancellation Insurance as refunds can only be made if we are able to re-let that week/period. An administration charge of £50 will be made.
- Pets: One well behaved dog at an additional £40 per stay.
- Smoking: We have a strict No Smoking policy inside the lodge.
- Property Cleanliness/Damage: A £120 security deposit will be requested before arrival, as surety against any damages, following an inspection after your departure, this will be refunded within one week by cheque. The property must be left in a clean and tidy condition. Guests will be responsible for any breakages and damage to the contents or fabric of the buildings. Settlement for any damage to be made prior to departure.
- Short Breaks: Short breaks of 3 or more nights may be available. Please contact us to discuss your requirements. We will then be able to give you the appropriate tariff.
- Guest Information: Complimentary welcome hamper of tea, coffee and fresh local milk, cake/ biscuits on arrival. Seasonal Garden produce, free range eggs & home made preserves subject to availability.